Proage Institute of Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Raguthu believes that we all deserve a life of vitality—and that we have the potential to create it for ourselves. Proage creates change in the world by elevating people to healthier, longer, and more fulfilling lives, empowering each on their own journey of changing the world.
We use advanced diagnostic testing along with evidence-based natural therapies, in conjunction with conventional medicine, to treat disease and to prevent future problems.
To learn more about Dr. Raguthu, please visit her website at www.manjularaguthumd.com.
Using the latest testing for nutritional deficiencies, hormone imbalances, food sensitivities, toxic imbalances and cardiovascular prevention techniques, YOU will receive the most advanced cutting edge evaluation.
The widespread adoption of a healthcare model that reverses the global epidemic of chronic disease and supports the development of vibrant longevity.
To shape and mobilize the next generation of Functional Medicine for both patients and practitioners through innovation, education, inspiration, collaboration and empowerment.
The first thing you will appreciate at Proage is Dr. Manjula Raguthu’s personal and unique style with patient care. She takes the time to hear every client’s concerns, never rushing the evaluations or follow-up visits.
Her focus is more about your overall well-being and prevention than simple lab tests and numbers.
- Wellness Programs Focused on Building Long-Term Health
- Functional and Integrative Medicine
- Anti-aging treatments
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- In-Depth Testing for Patients with Chronic Conditions
- Integrative and Functional Treatment for Autoimmune Disorders
- Nutrition Evaluation and Counseling for Adults and Children
- Standard and Alternative Vaccine Schedules
- Treatment Plans Tailored to Your Needs
- Abscess Incision and Drainage
- Allergy testing & desensitization
- Biopsy and Excision of Skin Lesions
- Birth Control
- Blood Culture for Bacteria
- Breast Exam
- Casting, Splinting, Sprains and Broken Bones
- Drug Testing
- Travel vaccinations
- Aesthetic Services
- Home Visits
- Newborn and Well-Child Care
- Lab Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Medication Reviews
- Erythropoietin Test
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Feces Culture, Bacteria
- Flu Shots
- Pediatric & Adult Immunizations (Vaccinations)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placemente and Removal
- Joint Injections
- Minor Surgery (Including Vasectomy and Circumcision)
- Pelvic Exam & Pap Smear
- Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
- Viral Culture
- Wellness Assessment
- Urgent Care
An integrative approach addresses your body’s ability to process past experiences, rid itself of toxins, regulate hormones and neurotransmitters, have a healthy immune and inflammatory response, digest and absorb nutrients, and maintain structural integrity, psychological and spiritual equilibrium and produce the energy you need to live your life.
Proage provides evidence-based therapies focusing on Bio-identical Hormone Therapy and Nutrition in conjunction with conventional medicine, to support the healthcare needs of all women during each phase of their life. You will receive personalized attention to listen to all of your concerns and time will be taken to develop your individualized plan for optimal health to have great energy, refreshing sleep, clear skin, optimal mood and hormonal balance.
Common Women's Health Conditions We See at Proage
- Food Sensitivities / Airborne Allergies / Optimal Weight Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Thyroid Imbalance
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Hormone Imbalance
- Menopausal & Peri-menopausal Transition
- Osteoporosis / Osteopenia
- Yeast Infection / Candida
- Menstrual Disorders / Irregular Menstruation / PMS
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Fibrocystic Breasts
Proage serves the healthcare needs of all men during each phase of their life Below is a list of a few common conditions frequently seen at the Men’s Clinic.
At Proage we listen to your health concerns, take a thorough health history and perform physical exams and laboratory tests in order to evaluate your current health and hormonal status. At your follow up appointment you will be provided with a personalized treatment plan that addresses both your current health concerns and provides the preventative strategies to optimize your health and wellness.
Common Men's Health Conditions We See at Proage
- Mood Disorders
- Prostate Disorders, BPH, Chronic Prostatitis
- Low Libido
- Low testosterone / Hypogonadism
- Cardiovascular Disease
Proage Institute of Regenerative Medicine
Address1235 Lake Pointe Pky
Sugar Land, TX 77478
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tue: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thu: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm